Monday, November 21, 2011

Sometimes I just need a little spice in my life. Not much. My body can't handle a lot. I'm sensitive to the smallest amount of spice. Sometimes I just get a craving. I was in the throws of one of those cravings when I bought a package of Kraft Tex Mex cheese with jalapeño peppers. I'd seen the commercials. I figured I was going to pay for what my taste buds wanted.

I don't know if I got a bad batch or what but I was sorely disappointed in this product. It was extremely bland. I had to add some hot sauce just to taste anything. Me. I'm so sensitive to spice that even a quarter of a teaspoon of chilli powder can have me in tears.

If there's anything worse than not getting what you expect from a  food related product I don't know what it is. I think next time I crave Tex Mex I'll just by a block of cheese and a jalapeño.


No comments:

Post a Comment